RenatusMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guccl and me got banned

+2
rachar
River<3
6 posters

Go down

Guccl and me got banned Empty Guccl and me got banned

Post  River<3 Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:14 pm

My brother guccl got banned for damage hacking he wasen't damage hacking he had legit equips since we have the same IP im banned can u please unban me and guccL or just me
River<3
River<3

Back to top Go down

Guccl and me got banned Empty Re: Guccl and me got banned

Post  rachar Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:59 pm

oh geez. Mike and Brendon.
Two birds with one stone eh?
rachar
rachar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jojo<3 Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:13 am

I love that. "Legit Equips". Like I told him. ALL of my equips have 32,767 stats. EVEN the weapon attack is 32,767. He claims he did the Berserk Glitch. I did it, and STILL I only hit 1b. And if he did use that Berserk Glitch, it's impossible to hit 2.1b for 6 straight minutes the whole time. I'm sorry but you're not getting unbanned. Go find yourself another internet connection and you can connect(But he still won't be able to, of course his computer / laptop is also banned).
Jojo<3
Admin

http://resurems.servegame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KeyBoard Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:22 pm

Jojo people can do 2.1b dmg i show some people that do 2.1b i asked them how they did it and they told me it with 28msi-35msi
KeyBoard

Back to top Go down

Post  Jojo<3 Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Do you not understand? I HAVE AS MUCH MSIs AS ANYONE CAN HAVE. EACH OF THEM HAS 32K(32 THOUSAND) Weapon ATTACK. Not even with that I can do it, EVEN with that serk glitch. And if there is another glitch, it's gonna start to be bannable(Fucking glitchers) And I highly doubt it is a glitch.
Jojo<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GUCCl Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:47 am

Jojo if you really think i'm guilty then why don't you go on my account and see for yourself?
2.14b damage is easy to get if you have enough MSIs however you ban me without checking my account yourself?
Good GM you are.

A lot of people hit 2.14b damage yet you ban me while other people get away with "hacking"?
GUCCl
GUCCl

Back to top Go down

Post  Jojo<3 Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:35 am

Again with this. Are you stupid? Why do you think I've been reminding you about my All 32k ALL stats including WA? Because If mine are better than yours, it should be even easier to do. That's what you just don't get. You keep telling me "Oh check my account", but that's where my point goes into discussion: I DONT NEED TO! IF I already have 32,767 STR/ 32,767 DEX / 32,767 INT /32,767 LUK /32,767 WA /32,767 WDEF /32,767 Jump /32,767 Speed /32,767 Avoid /32,767 Accuracy /32,767 EVERYTHING PER ITEM, Then how do you suppose your stats are better? Besides, I already did check. Because you kept being stubborn. It was impossible, I tried "Stacking Naricain's Elixer, and the Onyx apple" plus all the buffs needed for that "Serk Glitch". I did the Serk Glitch and still, Nothing. Not even near 2.1b. Now explain to me how is it possible for me not to be able to, and you are able to? The only real Explanation is hacks.
Jojo<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GUCCl Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:40 pm

Then you clearly don't know how to buff yourself right.

and how come xiaobao can hit max damage yet you can't?
GUCCl
GUCCl

Back to top Go down

Post  xiaobao Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:27 am

i think thr is a bug whr ppl that have 5k wa or higher can't hit 2.1b even with or w/o buff.while ppl that have around 1.5k to 5k wa can do 2.1b with just some buff and can do 2.1b dmg all the way.and i belive GUCCl is not using hacks.
xiaobao
xiaobao

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down