RenatusMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chandler's GM App(:

4 posters

Go down

Chandler's GM App(: Empty Chandler's GM App(:

Post  edolsen Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:59 pm

1.Name: Chandler Olsen

2 IGN: Chandler

3.Time Zone: Pacific Mountain Time Very Happy

4 Where do I live: Arizona

5- If some staff members are arguing, what would you do: First i would figure out why and both side's story's and try to settle it and then tell the owner or Co owner when they log in .

6. If someone is breaking the rules/hacking, what would you do to that person: I would ban or just ban for 1 day with 1 warning 2 warning's is a perm Ban.

7- Would you do and or follow the orders a higher ranked staff member gives you: Yes AS LONG AS it doesn't Break the Rules.

8-Why should we choose you: I'm love helping out people, i love doing events (Active)and im very experienced.

9- If you get hired, and become part of the staff: iwould Help New players out and Events!

9.a- If a a close friend asks you for an item, would you give it to that friend?No!!

9.b- Would you give items away? : - GM's are not aloud to give out items to anyone unless won by event . Even if it's my best freiend.

10- Summarize yourself/ Describe yourself: Well My name is Chandler Edward Olsen. im a guy lol im Really experienced with computer and computer designing . I love playing baseball!!! My schedual is very flexable i can be able to play the computer at 4-6 and 8-10 on weekdays and weekends i can play whenever (: . im Very nice n Dependable .

11- Do you follow the rules / orders: Yes ! Smile
12- Are you loyal(You stay in one server and only work for that one): yes I Find a Maplestory Home and i Found one ... RenatusMS

13-have you ever been part of the staff(Jr GM/GM/Admin) in any other server:Yep i have been Jr.GM, Head GM,Admin, and Co owner !

14- Please provide us with proof: Wealth story(jr.GM and then HeadGM) , AmbitionMs(Co owner) , RawrusMS(Admin), And i WAS about to be Jr.GM in MapleLight.Ask in game for like if u want To talk to owner's ,

Yours truely,
Chandler

Last edited by edolsen on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
edolsen

Back to top Go down

Chandler's GM App(: Empty Re: Chandler's GM App(:

Post  ღ `TiNA<3. ●⌣● ღ Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:04 pm

Ok, I have some suggestions for you.
I think you should change the cyan color.
It's really blinding x.x
And you didn't answer 9a.
And maybe you should put spacings in between each question.
And for the proof, I think you should provide us with things like SS's.
ღ `TiNA<3. ●⌣● ღ
ღ `TiNA<3. ●⌣● ღ

Back to top Go down

Post  edolsen Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:13 pm

`TiNA<3. wrote:
Ok, I have some suggestions for you.
I think you should change the cyan color.
It's really blinding x.x
And you didn't answer 9a.
And maybe you should put spacings in between each question.
And for the proof, I think you should provide us with things like SS's.

idk it wont let me !! ADD A SS
edolsen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:15 pm

I don't even know why you guys make it a requirement to add color lmao. Other servers I have seen are like, "Don't add color, It will lower your chances in getting the position."
Naming private servers don't provide proof, try adding links to old websites, forums, or take screenshots like Tina said.
You need to watch your literacy & grammar a little more. Example:
edolsen wrote: warning's is
doesn't make any sense.
edolsen wrote: I would ban or just ban for 1 day with 1 warning 2 warning's is a perm Ban.
I don't think it is necessary for me to point out what is wrong with this one...

This doesn't look very organized to me.. It looks like you just slopped together random colors, and the questions & answers aren't really spaced out to well.
You did put some effort into it though. Good luck!
Dave
Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:43 pm

It would seem you fixed up a bit so GoodLuck. and dave we promote colour so its not so boring to read or even look at for that matter.
Sean
Sean

http://RenatusMs.Servegame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum