RenatusMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jukes Jr.GM App

Go down

Jukes Jr.GM App Empty Jukes Jr.GM App

Post  Juke Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:32 pm

1- Real Name or Nickname:
Robert Jensen, my nickname is Juke

2- In-game-name:
My IGN is Juke

3- Timezone:
Pacific Standard Time

4- Where do you live? (State/Country):
Merced California

5- If some staff members are arguing, what would you do?
Well... I would first see what they are argueing about. I cant really see a situation where they would have a big arguement. But if its something that concerns the server i would report it. And or try to help them solve the conflict.

6- If someone is breaking the rules/hacking, what would you do to that person?
Hacking is an immediate ban, Sometimes I take video proof. Breaking the rules is different, matters on what he/she is doing. Editing their wz files i would probably warn then and report it.

7- Would you do and or follow the orders a higher ranked staff member gives you?
Well... if it is beneficial or non-destructive then yes. But if he/she tells me to do somethign harmfull or anything like that and i know it is wrong then i wouldn't do it.

8- Why should we choose you?
I'm a friendly person, Helpfull, Nice, and Willing to spend time troubleshooting for people.
I Have good social skills. And i'm ready to be a GM again, But i would wrather start myself off as a junior GM so i can prove myself to you and everyone else over time.

9- If you get hired, and become part of the staff:
9.a- If a a close friend asks you for an item, would you give it to that friend?
No, i would tell him/her you have to earn it yourself.
9.b- Would you give items away?
No, because it is completely unfair to the other players in the server.

10- Summarize yourself/ Describe yourself:
Well.. I'm 17 years old. On My senior year in Highschool. My school lasts from 9am to 1pm so i have plenty of time to be on my computer. I like FootBall alot, my favorite sport. I like to play online games with friends. I'm 6 foot 280 Pounds offensive linemen for My football team. I play for Merced High School. Well i did for 3 years. Planning on playing it in college too. I have blonde hair blue eyes and white skin.

11- Do you follow the rules / orders?
Yea, I literally have not done anything wrong Since my sophmore year. Never even recieved a warning for talking or my behavior. So I can follow rules. And as for orders their almost the same thing, but yea i follow orders and rules.

12- Are you loyal(You stay in one server and only work for that one)?
Yes, Multi Servering is lame. waste your time in two different servers sucks because you can only be a scrub. You have to stick to 1 to be a champ. Even when the server is on down time i dont go look for a different server like alot of people do.

13- Have you ever been part of the staff(Jr GM/GM/Admin) in any other server?
Yes i have, Exotic Ms, And TigleStory. Both closed down

14- Please provide us with proof:
Proof you say?
Jukes Jr.GM App Maple0002
Jukes Jr.GM App LatestSig9-15-11
Juke
Juke

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum